Tattoo - Visual Art Form

It's been a while...

It's been a while...

Haven't updated here much, but here's a batch of pictures done recently. Again a very wide variety of stuff, like it! There's a lot of tattoos that I don't get a good picture of and these I don't post here, so if you don't see your own here I'm sorry. Also, I don't post a tattoo if my client wishes to keep it all to themselves.

Also, most pictures I post are of some size, quite big, but I also do small pictures of course, I just don't post them if they are your regular texts or not out of the ordinary. This time I post a small ladybug that is the size of a 50 cent coin. That was fun! The dogphoto here is fresh and bloody so sorry about the redness in the white areas, you kind of have to use your imagination there. The rose at the end I really liked the placement of it, too bad there's no way to show it.













share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 8:07 AM and have