Just encase you need some new idea's for piercing's
- Vertical labret- Placement is in the middle of the bottom lip. 2-3 months for healing time. standard size 16g-14g.
- Horizontal labret- placement is often through the bottom lip horizontally but can be done on the upper lip. 2-3 month healing time. 16g standard size.
- Monroe- placement is often on the left side of the upper lip. 2-3 month healing time. 16g-14g standard size.
- Madonna- The opposite side of where a monroe piercing is placed. 2-3 month healing time. 16g-14g standard time.
- Snake bites- placed on both sides of the lower lip. 2-3 month healing time. 16g-14g standard size.
- Medusa- Placement is in the center of the upper lip where you should have a natural dent called a tear drop. 2-3 months healing time. 16g-14g standard.
- Ashley- Diffrent from the middle lip piercing because it actually goes through your lip then sits under your lower bottom lip. 2-3 month healing time. 16g-14g standard size.
- Delilah- Right on the corners of your mouth. Not to be mistaken for dimple piercings because they are not. 2-3 month healing time. 16g-14g standard size.
- Spider bites- placed where a regular lip piercing would be but doubled. 2-3 month healing time. 16g-14g standard size.
- Dolphin bites- usually placed close together towards bottom center of the lip. 2-3 month healing time. 16g-14g standard size.
- Cyber bites- having your medusa and middle bottom lip pierced at the same time. 2-3 month healing time. 16g-14g standard size.
- Tongue-Placement usually recommended to be in the center of the tongue. 4-6 weeks. 14g is standard size.
- Tongue Web- Under your tongue, whats pierced is the little pierce of skin connecting your tongue to the bottom of your mouth. 4-6 weeks to heal. standard size 16g.
- Snake Eyes- Pierced at the tip of your tongue. 4-8 weeks to heal. standard 14g.
- Smiley- The little piece of skin connecting the top lip to your gums.1-3 months. standard 16g.
- Frowny- Pierced on the piece of skin that connects the bottom lip to the gums. 4-12 weeks. 16g standard.
- Venom Bites-Two piercings at the tip of the tongue.3-4 weeks. 14g standard.
- Helix-Placed anywhere along the edge or "rim" of the ear. 3-5 months. Can be 16g, or regular ear ring gauge 20g-18g.
- Industrial-placed Through the upper part of the ear through two different spots. 6 months-1 year. 16g standard.
- Dermal Punch- Basically a faster way to gauge whatever you want without going through the process.
- Forward Helix-Placed on the rim of the ear closest to your face. 5-6 months to heal. 20g-18g standard.
- Snug-Placed halfway down the outer rim on the inner cartilage. 9-18 months healing time. Can be different shapes and sizes.
- Rook- placed on the thick fold of cartilage. can take up to a 1 year to fully heal. Varies.
- Conch- placed in the big area of cartilage just above the ear lobes. 8-16 weeks to heal. micro-jewelry is the best but you can use a barbell.
- Anti-Tragus- Placed opposite side of the tragus on the outer just above the ear lobe. 8-16 weeks healing time. Completely healed in 1 year.
- Tragus- Placed on the little piece of cartilage that juts out on the side of the face. 8-16 weeks healing time. 16g to 20g-18g standard.
- Lobe- Placed in the center of the ear lobe. 6-8 weeks to heal. 20-18g standard size.
- Transverse Lobe- Placed through the bottom half of the lobe. 6-10 week healing time. 16g standard size.
- Daith-Placed on the inner rim of your anti-helix. 4-6 weeks to heal. 16g standard.
- Plugs-Placed where a regular lobe piercing is, you just size up into you reach desired gauge.
- Dimple- Placed either under your cheek bones slightly or where you really have dimples. estimate 8-12 weeks maybe a year. 14g-16g standard.
- Eyebrow- the bottom half of your eyebrow. 2-4 months. 16g standard.
- Anti-Eyebrow- A little under or beside the eye. 6-12 weeks. 16g standard.
- Nose- on the nose. 2-3 months. 20g-18g standard.
- Dual Nose piercing-On both sides of the nose. 2-3 months. 20g-18g.
- Double Nose piercing- Placed beside one another on the same side of the nose. 2-3 months. 20g-18g.
- Septum- The little piece of skin in your nostril. 1-3 months. 16g standard.
- Bridge- Placed between the eyes on the upper bridge of the nose. 2-3 months (varies). 16g-14g standard size.
- Dermals-can be placed almost anywhere on the surface of the body. few weeks to a year. jewelry is the second pic below.
- Back Dimple piercing-Placed on the lower part of the back near the but. 8-12 weeks to heal. size varies.
- Madison- placed in the center of the neck, inbetween the collarbone. Can be done with a barbell to make it look doubled or single by implant.
- Corset-Placed anywhere on the body, I've seen them on the chest like below, the arm, thighs, back, and stomach. It is classified as a temporary piercings. Has a high migration rate, has the life expectancy of 2 weeks. might not heal completely ever.
- Hand Web piercing- Placed usually between the thumb and index finger. High migration/rejection rate.
- Nipple piercing-Placed through the nipple (female), Where the nipple ends(male). 2-6 Months to heal, 1 year for it to be completely healed. 14g standard size.
- Double Nipple piercing- pierced through nipple vertically and horizontally. 6 months-1 year. 16g- 14g.
- Triple Nipple piercing- pierced through the nipple vertically and horizontally. 6 months-1 year. 16g-14g.
- Christina -Placed at the hood of the vagina. 3-4 months to heal. Not possible for everybodys anatomy. high rejection rate. 16-14g standard size.
- Belly button piercing- Placed in the top fold of skin over you belly button. 6-12 weeks. 14g standard size.
- Cleavage piercings- Placed on the surface of the breast.
- Tooth Piercing-Placed on any tooth you choose, cannot be performed by a Piercer you would have to go to the Dentist for this.
- Ring Piercing- Placed through the skin of any finger.
- Nail piercing- Placed in the middle of the nail, NO PAIN.
- Eyelid piercing- Placed along the corners of the eye.
- Hip Piercings- Placed along the hips.
- Vertical Surface Tragus- Placed near the tragus on the surface of the face.
- Uvula piercing- Placed through the uvula. Most piercers have NO experience with this type of piercing.
- Toe piercing- Placed through the surface of the toe.
- Toe web- Pierced through the skin of "webbed" feet.
- Nape- Placed in the center of the back of the neck.
- Wrist- Placed along the wrist.
Posted by 12:49 PM and have, Published at