Tattoo - Visual Art Form
Argument I used to get my parent's to let me get a lip piercing?

One thing that I made clear to my parent's was that i was willing to wait. Even if they said "No" it would not  stop me from getting it later in life. Regardless of how long i would have to wait; 18, until I moved out of the house, went off to college. I would still be getting my lip pierced, so why not just let me get it now? Presented like that my parent's agreed to let me get my lip pierced at the age of 16. And this caused a domino effect in my house hold. First I pierced my lip and nose, pierced my mom's nose, then my dad's ear then my little brother, feeling left out decided he wanted to get his ear pierced too.

What If that doesn't work on my parent's? 
I've seen this response on many other blogs and in a way completely agree. If your parent's aren't as cool as mines and say no, then just wait. If it's something you really want and not because all of your friend's have it or it's what's popular now, then waiting for a few week's, month's, or year's won't kill you.

But if you happen to have been bitten by the piercing bug and just can't wait regardless of your parents wishes's, here's a list of some piercing's that can be well hidden.


  • The Septum- An easy nose piercing that can be hidden from school, parent's, and work by flipping the  jewelry back into your nose.


                                                 

  • The Tongue web piercing- Described as being almost painless. Sit's comfortably under your tongue causing no damage to your teeth or gums. No one will know about this piercing unless you tell them.


                                         

  • Nipple Piercing's- Unless you walk around the house naked or without a bra these shouldn't be hard to hide.

    

  •  Belly button piercing- Easily hidden under a loose fitting shirt. If you wear tight or revealing clothes this may not be the best choice for you.
                                                                         

  • Christina- The easiest to hide but also described as the most painful.

































share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 1:58 PM and have