Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Ideas for Thigh tattoo

Ideas for Thigh tattoo

                                   Ideas for Thigh Tattoo

 So lately I've been really thinking about covering my thighs in tattoos. I just think there so sexy and summer and spring appropriate. So here's a few I might inspire my next tattoo around.

       
          "Grandma: Only Sailor's and Prostitutes get tattoos. Nia: Well obviously I'm a sailor." 
                                                                                                                ~Nia Robertson



                                  "Art is an expression, so let your tattoo do the talking."
                                                                                                     ~Shannon Washington
 "Who are you to judge me? I am not perfect and i don't have to be! Before you start pointing finger's make sure your hand's are clean." 
                                                                                                                 ~ Bob Marley  

              "It's just a day that brings at all about, just another day and nothing's any good."
                                                                                                                ~Sade 






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 8:07 AM and have