Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Justin Bieber's On-Call London Tattoo Artist Calls Him a Spoiled Brat!

Justin Bieber's On-Call London Tattoo Artist Calls Him a Spoiled Brat!


Justin Bieber's instagram pic.Justin Bieber didn't make too many friends during his recent trip to London!
Just ask his personal, on-call tattoo artist, Guy Sahar, who was hired to stay with The Biebs at the Langham Hotel and didn't have a pleasant experience with him at all.

He had made it quite clear that he thinks Justin is a spoiled brat and is very cheap. Uh, what?!

"Initially I was told to go to Justin's hotel at 7pm by one of his minders but then I was called back and put on standby all night. I was finally summoned to the hotel at 6am. I was told money wasn't a problem so we didn't discuss prices," Guy explained in an interview with The Mirror.

"I spent four hours tattooing him and his DJ, and wasn't even offered a glass of water," the tattoo artist said.

He inked Justin's "X" tattoo (a Christian lettering symbol, btw) and was forced to take only half the money he actually wanted for doing the job.

"When I said it was £1,000, Bieber's bodyguard didn't want to pay. They snubbed me and tried to haggle over the money. In the end I accepted £500 just so I could go....Basically, he's a joke and a spoilt brat. When I was there, I also saw Justin throw a fit with his personal assistant. It was disgraceful."

So far, there has been no comment about this incident from Bieber.

Could it be true? Is Justin really a brat like A LOT of people are claiming these days? Or do you think this "guy" is just trying to cash in? Let us know what you think!



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 1:33 AM and have