Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Tattoo Girl of the week

Tattoo Girl of the week

                                           
 Brittanya O' Campo

 
 
 
So I've decided that every week or so I will be doing a Tattooed girl of the week. This week's goddess is Brittanya O' Campo. I first discover Brittanya when she aired on MTV's "Rock of Love" and then again when she decided that she showed less than desirable behavior on the show and needed an attitude adjustment, went to "Charm School", which so happened to be another show on  MTV. But what really drew me to her was her beyond gorgeous dimple piercings. Since the show, Brittanya has launched her own clothing line, graced the cover of a few tattoo magazine's, and guess appeared at a few clubs around the world.
 
I went on later to find out that she had a Husband and a little boy.
 
 






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 7:12 AM and have