Tattoo - Visual Art Form

My Nose piercing experience

My Nose piercing experience

                                                 My experience with a Nose piercing





I did my nose myself. I was just chilling at home and decided it was time I got my nose pierced. This piercing didn't hurt as much as I thought it would: on a scale of 1-10= 3. What drew me to this piercing was how tribal and spiritual it seemed. Which is the same reason I pierced my septum. Just like my lip i still have this piercing and have had it for a year now. I did it with a 18g piercing needle and a nose stud I got from the Beauty supply store. It didn't bleed or crust to much, the only thing it really did do was ache for a while. I cleaned it for the next couple of weeks and it healed nicely. I would recommend anyone who wanted to get this done to do it. 

  • Scale 1-10=3
Biggest issues
  • None
What Did I Use
  • 18g sterile piercing needle
  • 18g nose bone stud
  • free hand
  • H2Ocean cleaning solution

Q&A
  • Did it hurt? Not to me
  • Did it take long to heal? No
  • If I get sick, should I take it out? If you want to, I don't see why you would since it doesn't get in the way.
  • How can I hide it from work? Go to Claire's and ask for nose retainers, it's $8.00, all that will show is a little hole.
  • Can i wear a hoop the first time I get my nose pierced? yes, but if you had work the next day that wouldn't be smart since that would cause you to keep having to switch your jewelry. which would irritate a new piercing.
  • Can I wear a nose chain the first day I get my nose pierced? you probably shouldn't, any extra weight put on your piercing should happen after it is healed.
  • If I went to the shop how much would it cost? Depends on where you live, my shop charges $30.00.




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 12:31 PM and have