Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Spring "Indie Phase" photo guide to my spring/summer

Spring "Indie Phase" photo guide to my spring/summer



Spring is a time for endless explorations of the world, and if this were my last spring I'd want to die in perfect harmony with nature. ~Shannon Washington


When the weather changes and the flowers bloom I always feel in peace with the world. It is time to wear flowers in ones hair and dye your tips a pastel color. Time to get rid of heavy makeup and paint your lips a berry color and rejoice in your youth. 

I've  been contemplating changing my room into a nice boho fashion. 





 Acquire a few belly chains, nose chains, finger chains, and toe rings.




dying tips a pastel color.


and getting plenty of spiritual tattoos.















share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 11:14 AM and have