Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Summervacation is coming up!

Summervacation is coming up!

I thought I'd finish this season with two jobs that are in progress and will continue after the summer break. I'm showing the final drawings of them also.
Love these both. I'm so grateful to my client's for trusting me with their great ideas! A japanese/oriental style inspired tiger and another lady. Here you go.




















Have a good summer you all, and I'll be back in the fall! If I'm being a busy little bee drawing and painting this summer I might post some of them here in the meantime...

ALSO, just want to mention that I will be working at this festival in Sweden in August. If you're from around there or will be at the festival come and say hi or come and take a tattoo!
Husqvarna Rock & Art festival
9.-11.8.


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 9:26 AM and have