Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Reporting from my Favorite Pub

Reporting from my Favorite Pub

Seriously, I'm not here as often as my blog makes it seem. I just moved into a new apartment and I don't have Internet yet, so I'm here at the Mist enjoying a Young's Double Chocolate Stout (not a Guinness this time! Unreal, I know), and taking advantage of the pub's wifi. Aside from the wifi I get at work, at the bar, and at my friends' houses, I've been pretty much disconnected from the online world (hence my lack of blogging). And life has kept me pretty busy of late as well. I went through a black belt test this weekend, earning my second 1st degree black belt (I'm already a 1st degree in Shito Ryu Karate. This weekend I earned my 1st degree in Kenpo Jitsu). So I'm a bit sore and stiff still from all that. I also moved into a new apartment and I'm trying to get settled in. Like I said, life has kept me busy lately, and away from the blogosphere. 


I've been on a journey of self-discovery - a continuation of my "Journey of One" - in which I've learned a lot about myself. My self-discoveries will, naturally, become a blog entry at some point in the future, once life settles down for me and I get Internet. For now, it's enough for me to say that life is good. Not easy, not simple, and I have no clue what the future holds, but it's good. And that's good enough for now.


The picture below is of my three belts. (from left to right): my Shito Ryu black belt, my Gracie Jiu Jitsu blue belt, and my Kenpo Jitsu black belt.






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 7:24 PM and have