Tattoo - Visual Art Form

March appointments & vacationtime

March appointments & vacationtime

Hello, I'm going to take a small vacation from the 16th to the 20th, and I won't be at the studio. So, if you want to make an appointment for March try to come by the studio next week between 12 and 18 (wed 14-18) or after my vacation. There's a lot of space in the calendar yet! I have a lot of ready drawings at the studio also if you want to come and check them out. I'd love to do some sort of a snake/flower combo, wink wink!

Here's also a fun tattoo from last week, done in one sitting. Sorry for the bad photo again, it's not sharp and the colours are off but I'll try to take a better photo of it when it's healed.





share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 9:55 AM and have