Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Middleton Tattoo Studio

Middleton Tattoo Studio

I've been at the ink again....this one had been booked in for ages, but I wanted to wait until after last weekend's show so that I wouldn't have a manky arm to deal with!
As with most of my other tattoos, I designed this one myself, and it was inked by the fabulous Beany at Middleton Tattoo Studio, Manchester. I chose the worst time to go - 9.30am on back-to-school Tuesday, dur!. I don't normally get tattoos that have a 'meaning' as such, I just love tattoo art so much its all about the pretty pictures for me, however this one is personal to me as its about who I am and what I do.....
And here is my lovely new craft tattoo which I am soooo happy with :))
Its on the back of my arm and slots nicely around my other work (took ages of faffing about and tracing paper!)



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 10:18 PM and have