Tattoo - Visual Art Form

A couple of coverup tattoos and appointments

A couple of coverup tattoos and appointments

Here's a couple of coverup tattoos. The one on top is covering an old tribal, it's in the hair, most of it in the decoration part. This photo is actually pretty decent :) The next one again, the owl tattoo is the worst tattoo, but I still wanted to post it, because I really liked doing this tattoo. It's covering up the cat from Alice in wonderland (black only version). Lots of coverups done lately and some coming up! They are always a challenge, but it's fun to see the transformations.

Also, want to mention that I have appointments available, so you're welcome to stop by the studio anytime to plan a new tattoo! Small tattoos, one or two hour ones, I'd love to do also, so come in and get something fun!

Just want to mention that I'll be working at the Helsinki Ink convention 28.-30.3. again, on friday and saturday. If you feel you have a great idea for a tattoo and want to get tattooed at the convenention get in touch by e-mail. (I'll probably draw up a few pictures also I'd like to do.) www.helsinki-ink.fi







share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 10:02 AM and have