Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Hi, Wishing you a good 2015. I'll try to be more active with this blog. Have so much great things coming up again this year. Can't wait. Doing a "new" updated version of the look of this blog too. It will be a work-in-progress :)
I'll start this year by posting one huge piece from last year that's still in progress and the last healed tattoo I photographed before vacation.
I'm pretty much all booked for January but I have plenty of space from february onwards. Many ask me if I do any "small" tattoos at all. Of course I do. No tattoo is too small for me. I may not post them here much because usually they don't involve very much drawing by me.
A good year to you all and thank you!!!






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 7:45 AM and have