Tattoo - Visual Art Form

A summery lady to begin summervacation!

A summery lady to begin summervacation!

Here's a lovely lady that got started yesterday. Full of all things summery and light.
The photo is a little blurry, oh well. Part of a full sleeve. Will get to continue this after summervacation, can't wait!

Now I'm having a little break and trying to enjoy the summer for a while. I will be back at the studio on the 8th of August to take appointments from then on.
Also, I still have time available at the Berlin tattoo convention this summer http://convention.tattoo-work.de/ friday and saturday. Sunday is booked. I will have with me some art that I'd like to do also, so come by and check us out!

Thanks everybody and a great summer to you all!!!





share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 7:08 AM and have