Tattoo - Visual Art Form

My Height Doesn't Frustrate Me--Nollywood Actor, Aki Speaks

My Height Doesn't Frustrate Me--Nollywood Actor, Aki Speaks

Click for Full Image Size


Many times, pint-size humans are despised by the society, but for popular Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze popularly known as Aki, who got conferred with the MFR title by President Jonathan in July 2010, his height is a gift from God and he appreciates that very much. 

He made it clear in a recent interview with Yes magazine that his national honour did not come with any visible benefits. He explained that he got no monetary value or special benefits to the title as obtained in western countries, but that the joy of getting such is the recognition. 

When I am traveling and I get to the airport, I get special preference and recognition. Apart from that, I don't get any other thing. I don't get paid, I don't get any special benefits as an MFR. As an MFR, I hold the same position with some of those who are Members of the British Empire (MBE) and they have some special benefits in the international community and honourary recognitions but those things are not here" the award-winning actor said.



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 4:18 PM and have