Tattoo - Visual Art Form

I’m dating Alao Malaika for fun not for marriage – Tayo Odueke

I’m dating Alao Malaika for fun not for marriage – Tayo Odueke

Sultry Yoruba actress, Tayo Odueke, popularly known as Sikiratu Sindodo, has confirmed that she is back in the arms of ace Fuji musician, Alao Malaika. The duo have, in the past, been playing hide and seek with the media, denying their romance even when evidence showed that they were up to something

*Tayo

In a recent chat, the actress, who dated MC Oluomo, the NURTW boss, some years back, confessed she is dating the musician, saying both of them were having fun as two people dating each other. According to her, marriage is however out of the picture.

“Some people called, asking me if it’s true that I am getting married to Alao Malaika soon. I told them I am not getting married anytime soon. But it is true that Malaika and I are back together. We are dating for fun now. No marriage plans in sight”, she said.

Source


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 4:06 PM and have