Tattoo - Visual Art Form

I Never Planned To Be A Media Personality, God Ordained It – Toolz

I Never Planned To Be A Media Personality, God Ordained It – Toolz

Toolz
Toolz wrote on her Instagram page after she was mentioned as one of the most influential media personality in Nigeria; I’m not one for long epistles on Instagram, but sometimes I think about my journey and I am still truly baffled. God is so incredibly awesome! 5 years ago, I moved back to Lagos, not knowing what to expect, but willing to work very hard. The plan wasn’t to go into entertainment/media…the plan was to manage properties, but God had a different plan. I remember being so insecure when I did my voice-test and not really thinking I was any good. Then I got a call back offering me a position – My own show. I remember thinking – these people are having a laugh, I’ve never done any presenting in my whole life. Then my show on the Beat got popular, and bigger and greater things followed. I’m eternally grateful to everyone involved in this journey. It’s not always easy, sometimes being in the public eye makes you want to stay in bed and sob all day, but by His grace I keep on keeping on. I get so emotional when ppl send me emails, saying I inspire them. I never ever thought it would be like this. I’ve come a long way and I’m proud of where I am today…I also know God has only just started! Moral of the story- never give up and remember that with God, anything is possible.
 #Grateful #Thankyou






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 11:01 AM and have