Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Happy September

Happy September

I haven't been as active here as I'd like, but I'm in a good place in life (so far). A lot has been happening in my life, which I will certainly be writing about later when I have time and the cognitive clarity to sort through everything. But I'm good. I have lost close to 30 pounds since May, and have turned training, fitness, and proper diet into a lifestyle. I've never felt better. At 38, I'm in better shape than I've ever been, even better than in my early 20s.

I stay pretty active on Tumblr and Twitter, and the Carl Sagan Google Doodle Campaign is still going strong (even though I have no idea whether Google is listening yet or not). So while things may be a bit quieter over here on the mothership, I'm still pretty active in various parts of the online world - especially for a guy who has no computer or Internet access at his apartment.

More to come. Twenty-Thirteen. The journey continues...


Dead-Logic


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 11:15 AM and have