Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Lighthouse, dolphins and a work-in-progress

Lighthouse, dolphins and a work-in-progress

I found a few pictures I haven't posted but which I liked doing very much.

First is this lighthouse. It's quite a bad picture, it doesn't have enough contrast and it doesn't seem sharp. This one has some healed parts and some fresh. The tattoo wraps all around the leg! Hopefully I'll get decent photos of this when it's healed.

























This one with the dolphins I haven't posted earlier either, I want to photograph it when it's healed completely. The upper part here is a different shade because it's fresh. The smallest dolphin was an old tattoo that we freshened up at the same time as we built more on to it.

























...and here's a picture of what I did today. 6 hours with breaks, lines and shading done in one session. This I can't wait to continue...





share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 9:09 AM and have