Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Tattoo Lawas

Tattoo Lawas

Firstly, I haven't posted in a while again. I thought I'd post here a collection of very different from each other tattoos. All of which where fun to do. One of these has taken several sittings, all the others are under 4 hours.
























All sorts of tattoos, and I have some more fun ones coming up before I head out on vacation.
I'm not taking anymore appointments before summer, but I'm booking for fall already, so if you have any ideas you want to come and discuss or book this summer mail me beforehand just to make sure I'm at the studio (tattoolawas@gmail.com). July 2nd is the last day at the studio and I'll return on august 7th again!




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 6:58 AM and have