Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Lantern, spaceships, accordion and a lady

Lantern, spaceships, accordion and a lady

Ok, again a selection of very different tattoos. The spaceships are healed the others have been taken fresh. It is so much fun doing such different types of tattoos. Every one is a challenge, every time. It keeps at least me pushing myself to do better each time. The first two pictures are both done on the inside of the upper arm, that's why they can look a little wierd and distorted...
The lady at the bottom I had to put in, even if we have only had one session yet, and it is not complete. This is from the set of ladies I drew earlier this year and I'm so excited somebody wanted to take this lady!








share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 9:00 AM and have