Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Happy Ash Wednesday!

Happy Ash Wednesday!

This one's for all my fellow Army of Darkness fans out there. Ash Wednesday just got a makeover...

Today is Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. Ash Wednesday gets its name from the practice found in various sects of Christendom of placing ashes on the foreheads of believers as a sign of mourning and repentance to god. Traditionally, an adherent will give up something (a form of fasting, though not necessarily from food or drink) during Lent. I attended a Catholic school until fourth grade. I remember one Lent in particular in which I gave up my toys for Lent. It was the hardest 40 days of my life.

Dead-Logic


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 7:00 AM and have