Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Don't Read This Blog Entry

Don't Read This Blog Entry

I think it's about time for a stupid and rather pointless post to get the weekend going. Don't read it. It's dumb and pointless. Still reading? Okay, here we go...

I've been shaving my head (with electric clippers and/or razor blade, depending on the moment) for the past three and a half years. During that time I've looked something like this:

(Yes, I'm drinking Blue Moon in this picture. Yes, that's a Beneath the Planet of the Apes poster behind me. Behind my head is an Army of Darkness poster. That's how I roll.)

I haven't shaved my head since the first week of January, so now I look like this:

I have this weird semi-spiky thing going on. To keep my hair from poofing out and looking like a mushroom, I'm using some gooey hair product that makes my head smell like tropical fruit. If I continue to let it grow out, I'll eventually have to get a haircut like the "normal people" do. Last time I got my hair cut the guy who cut my hair hit on me. He actually shampooed my hair twice that day.

He shampooed my hair twice.


Sexy and I know it.



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 6:48 PM and have