Tattoo - Visual Art Form

What Else is There to Say?

What Else is There to Say?

Naturally, the topic of discussion on pretty much every blog today is Harold Camping's failed prediction that the end of the world, including the Rapture of the saved, would occur on May 21, 2011. As of this writing, we're still not sure where the old guy is. I'm sure a few people have a question or two for the would-be doomsday prophet; in particular, his now bewildered and confused followers (many of whom are also broke from spending their life savings on End Times propaganda). While the rest of the blogosphere have made many poignant comments about Mr. Camping and his destructive nonsense, I found something extra special...

On May 20, the day before "Judgment Day," we said goodbye to the legendary Macho Man Randy Savage, who suffered a heart attack while behind the wheel of his vehicle, which then wrecked. I said my goodbyes to the Macho one on my other blog, Team Wingman. Unbeknownst to me at the time, turns out Randy Savage left this world at just the right time, for a good reason: to stop the rapture and the end of the world:

Oh, Yeah!


Clayton told me about this picture today, and I had to Google it to see for myself. I found it here: http://johnloughnane.tumblr.com.

Macho Man stopped Jesus from causing the end of the world by hitting him with a flying elbow. True story.

Dead-Logic.com


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 2:30 PM and have