Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Untitled (cos I got nothin)

Untitled (cos I got nothin)

I am not really in the mood to blog.. I know what a great start to the blog eh? I have been a bit anti this week but my attitude is improving. New week resolution, to have a more positive attitude, promise! But I am not boring people with my hormonal issues here... 

So what have we been doing? Watching a hell of a lot of horror and zombie movies!! YEAH! Last weekend was Zombie movie marathon. Best Zombie movie for the weekend was a Norwegian film called "Dead Snow", which is about a bunch of Nazi zombies running around mountains eating people, was pretty good actually. Another good one was Rec, which is a Spanish film and what they based the movie Quarantine from. Sorry but the Spanish one was so, so much better. I loved it! Although I think I need to lay off this genre for a little while. As much as I love being scared, my sleeping has been a little off. I think I have dreamt about zombies all week, which I do love but I need to lay off for a little while me thinks.

Anyways, I am rambling and I am done typing. So I might just chuck a bunch of tattoo photos in to try and keep y'all interested a little... I apologise for the fucking terrible photo's but your all used to it by now.


Here is an update of Amanda's peacock. Maybe finished next session in a few weeks.




Paul got the outline of this sleeve, which is Raijin (God of Lightening) riding a dragon. He is also beating his drum with a severed arm (but can't see it in this pic).



I know, don't even talk to me about the quality of these pics but it's a finished leg sleeve, I wanna post! Tony had his leg finished a month or so ago and Matt has started on his arm now. So I grabbed some shots before he could leave the other day.  










An update on Gavin's Samurai back piece. Matt didn't do the tribal stuff and this piece does go down past his butt too. But this is where it is at so far.




Shea got some shading on his Phoenix, I should have taken a photo of underneath but the shading is looking pretty brutal, can't wait to see the colour against it.


Ok, I am going to go watch Rec II now, looks like another average night's sleep. Oh well.







share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 3:09 AM and have