Tattoo - Visual Art Form

More stuff going on..

More stuff going on..

 Thank God it's Friday. I have had a shit of a week, not really sure why, it was just been shit? Maybe it's the diet I am on? I resent diets so much but I need to be on one, trust me, things aren't good after the Easter blow out.


One good thing about this week was scoring myself another tattoo! Woop, all the hassling is starting to pay off. ... 


I got a little gramophone, Matt and I found a real old one when we were antique shopping recently, so I thought it would make a cute finger tattoo.



Amy hassled Matt for one too, she got a hot air balloon.

And here is a first mock up of the new hoodie design. So this skull/roses/snake design Matt has drawn up and  it will be going on the back (really big) and we have this crayola inspired box going on the front pocket (minus phone number and various other things. This is actually a mock up of an add we are putting in Tattoo's Downunder). So a few things need to be changed to make it appropriate for the hoodie- but you get the idea. The skull design also is just a rough, a few things we will change with the colours but again, it's just to give you an idea of what it will look like. It will be going on a black hoodie (of course)! Hope you like :) I must mention Matt cannot take credit for the roses on this one. The roses are actually the tattoo Matt got from our handsome friend Uncle Allan last November. So thanks to Allan for being cool with us using Matt's tattoo in this design: http://www.uncleallan.com/




And a finished tattoo! YAY! Robbie had his sleeve started way back when, so it's great to have it finally finished. Also I want to plug the next wrestling event, starring our mate Robbie Heart! Should be a great night so come along! I will be with the guy who is screaming profanities until he his hoarse in the throat (AKA Matthew Trent Deverson). 



Here is Robbie's finished Tattoo:




Bye for now :D




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 3:10 AM and have