Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Better late then never eh?

Better late then never eh?

Oops, I have been a little slack with the blog, oh well better late than never eh? It's not that nothing has been happening, in fact I think it is more due to the fact that a lot has been happening.

This week we had Malika and Mitch here, doing a week or so work with us. Was lovely to have them here and we had little Mayer hang out at the shop too. If anyone could ever talk me and Matt into having children it would be little Mayer Love, what a cutie. I was hoping they would leave him behind but unfortunately not. 

These guys will be returning sometime again soon. I will have their portfolio's at some point, so if your ever keen to get tattooed from them let us know. Malika is the script and portrait master and Mitch does a lot of that old school jazz.  

So needless to say the shop has been pretty busy, hence my absence from the blog (that's what I am going with anyway).

Enough talking, pictures!

Malika did a lovely job of Simo's other footsy. I couldn't get  this damn photo bigger, sorry.



Here he is, I really hope he isn't as scared as he looks. 

Mitch tattooed Jamie's hand. A sweet tudor rose. 

Ps this pic is taken by Nick Lawrence 


And here is that sweet tudor rose.

Matt finished some tattoo's this week too! Brad's Koi is finished. I will need better pics when it's healed.



And a humming bird




A swallow 


And this epic venture was started last week on our very good client Big Jase. Tibetan Skulls galore with a massive snake. This thing is going to take years to finish, so I thought why not post the drawing and the beginning of the outline.


They just started with the outline of the top half. 

I am more about the pictures today. No one wants to hear me crap on anyways. Does anyone even read this thing?? I often wonder, as I never get anyone commenting? As far as I know I am talking to no one, haha?

Ok that's it, peace out

Oh and Matt want's input this week "Everyone should go check out the new Cave In album, White Silence"




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 1:12 AM and have