Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I am really on a roll with this blogging thing! I am trying to be a bit more on top of it these days, keep you all interested (or bored, one of the two). I feel like maybe these blogs should have a little more about us, as well as tattoo's. I have been reluctant to right anything too personal since I have been doing this but now I am thinking that it isn't such a bad idea. Not that I am going to divulge my deepest darkest secrets on here but maybe just a little more about what we are up to, in and out of the world of tattoo's. 

So today is the first day of our 10 days off and I am just slightly excited about that. I am also a little sad today because today is the day we were supposed to go to Japan. Lately I have been so distracted with other things that have been going on (Hope for Japan day, renovations to our house and getting the new shop) but as that stuff is winding down it is really starting to hit me that we aren't actually going. That sounds a little melodramatic but you have no idea how excited I was to get back there and how excited I was for more tattooing! But August is just around the corner and how dare I complain about my holiday when such a devastating tragedy has happened to a country we love so much. But you can't help but be bitterly disappointed right?

So to distract myself yet again, we have decided to have a movie day! Got friends coming over and we are going to celebrate Easter by sitting on the couch and watching movies (ALL DAY). There will be chocolate and junk food too. What better way to spend the first day of vacation?

Oh and you need to see some tattoo's (it's ok, the blog won't become all about me, don't worry).

This one Matt did some time ago and I am yet to take some good photo's of it but you get the idea. I found the photo again yesterday and realised it isn't so bad a shot that I can't post it. But better photo is to come.


Rajin God of lightening, just an update. Rajin got some colour yesterday. Terrible photo, yet again.



Just a little bit of advise for those who are getting tattooed. Please look after them properly and follow healing instructions!! Tattoo's are expensive, we all know that, we pay for them too! Why not take care of your investment? Just a little pet peeve I have right now, people not taking care of their tattoo's!!


Ok, think that's all to report today. Happy Easter again!



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 5:10 PM and have