Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Bloggers as Star Wars Characters (part two)

Bloggers as Star Wars Characters (part two)

Here I continue comparing bloggers I read frequently to Star Wars characters. Enjoy...

[Click HERE to see Part One.]



Chewbacca / Don Riefler
[A Place For My Stuff]

Don - the blogger who has given us "Manly Monday" and is arguably the geekiest (and I mean this in a good way) skeptical blogger out there - is, in my estimation, an appropriate match with the biggest and hairiest of Star Wars characters. Plus, Don may be one of the few bloggers who knows what a bowcaster is.



Luke Skywalker / Luke Muehlhauser
[Common Sense Atheism]

Okay, fine, so the only reason I chose Luke Skywalker for Luke Muehlhauser is the name. But to redeem myself a little, Luke Muehlhauser is among the more scholarly of bloggers, which reminds me of Luke Skywalker's efforts to learn the Force and become a Jedi master.



Mon Mothma / Brick Window
[Brick Window | Parenting As An Atheist]

Mon Mothma was a key member in starting the Rebellion against the Empire, and I see her as a very maternal figure in the Rebel Alliance. The blogger who writes under the nom de plume "Brick Window" isn't the only atheist parent, but she focuses on issues related to parenting as an atheist; thus, I see her as Mon Mothma.



Boba Fett / Infidel753
[Infidel753.blogspot.com]

I see Infidel753 as Boba Fett - the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy - because he, like Mr. Fett, is just cool. Plus, his weekly "Link Roundups" are like an arsenal of awesome and interesting articles and blog entries from around the Internet.



Princess Leia / Lady Atheist
[ladyatheist.blogspot.com]

Lady Atheist is one of my favorite bloggers. I see her as Princess Leia because, like a princess, she is a lady, and nothing says that more than a blog that's entirely pink. Also, Lady Atheist is intelligent and not afraid to tackle big issues on her blog. Reminds me of Leia's valiant efforts in the fight against the Evil Galactic Empire.

That's all for now. More later!

Dead-Logic.com


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 10:30 AM and have