Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Birds and planes in progress

Birds and planes in progress

A couple more very different works in progress...Seems like I have a lot of tattoos to finish : ) Seems like I haven't posted a finished tattoo in forever!
The birds we started last week, I really like the placement of the parts. The diamond is not by me or the text that's why there are x's over them. Can't wait to finish this one too with a bluegreen/torquoise rose.

Today I started on this really neat memorial tattoo. The portrait done in the picture (with an x) is by the very talented Gustav at our studio Zombie tattoo. I'm having the honour to add planes and clouds to the arm. This was our first session, next time we get to add some planes and clouds. I have great visions for this one!







share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 7:48 AM and have