Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Faith is "Swimming Upstream"

Faith is "Swimming Upstream"

This is one video in a series of three that I created over a year ago, back when I had thoughts of making YouTube videos regularly (before I realized that making videos is hard). I used Xtranormal to make these videos. I had forgotten about them until today, when I went to my YouTube channel.

This video is titled "Bill's Declaration of Faith." In the video, Bill states the importance of faith, while Ray critiques such a claim. Most of Bill's words are quoted verbatim from a Christian student in a philosophy of religion class. Ray's critique contains my response to that Christian student. Enjoy...

Dead-Logic.com


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 10:00 PM and have