Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Hoodies and stuff

Hoodies and stuff

Well the hoodies have finally arrived! We had a little trouble with the shipping, so are a bit late, sorry. These are some well traveled hoodies I tell ya! They have pretty much been to every state before they finally made their way here (got lost in the mail)! Anyways, main thing is they made it and they look pretty damn good, if we do say so ourselves!

I am so gangsta this week, I am not really sure why but there ya go. This is what they look like on and this is me doing duck face:D

Up close of the back
The back
Aaaaaaand the front. Also we have our Senjafuda on the arm sleeve too!



So I have had a few people call and email wanting me to send them out from Adelaide. This is totally fine but if you do need me to send you one, it will have to be before Thursday this week (we head overseas Friday for 7 weeks). So drop me an email with your name, phone number and address details and I can get them off as soon as Thursday. If not you will just have to wait till we get back :P (assuming there is any left, these bad boys are selling like hot cakes!)


They are $50 ea, plus postage. You can pay by credit card over the phone, paypal or bank transfer. I will provide details via email.

In other breaking news, Matt is going to be working the Melbourne Tattoo Expo, September 16-18, so that should be pretty sweet! If you want to get tattooed then you can send an email to progressiontattoo@hotmail.com, otherwise just show up and say hello anyway. For details about the convention please go to the website:  http://www.tattooexpo.com.au/

Ok, that's it. 




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 2:01 AM and have