Tattoo - Visual Art Form

I am Square.

I am Square.

Going through some old pics from this summer. Thanks for letting me do a sweet tattoo on your hand Tim.
Here's a couple random pics from the machine shop... Kevin's off in the corner doing something ominous. The completed machine is for Mr. Gary Koblis, the raw frames are projects for Malia Souix and Teddy Safarian.

I know it's silly, but I'm really stoked on this Iphone camera app, the Hipstamatic. The four pics you see above were taken via this app. The name says it all. It's especially designed for tight pants Williamsburg hipsters to take shots of their friends riding fixed gear bikes and spending their parents money at trendy bars. Well done Hipstamatic. You've managed to develop a great product and completely poke fun at the hipster lifestyle at the same time. Hats off to you.




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 1:55 PM and have