Tattoo - Visual Art Form

A Karate Kommando for Khrist!

A Karate Kommando for Khrist!

Chuck Norris was my hero. Chuck Norris is the reason I grew a beard. His accomplishments as a martial artist - as well as his kick-ass movies in the 70s and 80s - inspired me to study the martial arts myself. It was my childhood dream to star in an action movie with him - I envisioned a story in which both father and son were martial artists who found themselves in a bad situation, and the only way to survive was to use all their fighting skill to overcome impossible odds.

Nowadays, Chuck Norris has turned into Ned Flanders:


I can almost hear him say "diddly" in between each sentence.




Then

Now

Perhaps Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos provides the missing link in this evolutionary process:

Man, dolphins are a bitch.

Dead-Diddly-Logic.com


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 10:00 PM and have