Tattoo - Visual Art Form

I'm Talking Lots and LOTS of Dollars...

I'm Talking Lots and LOTS of Dollars...

I'm going to hell anyway, so why should the "righteous" bother being respectful, right?

This in no way implies that all Christians are like this, or even that this kind of nonsense is exclusively Christian in nature, but man, if I had a dollar for every time an online Christian apologist threw a load of links at me, or insulted me, or disregarded me rather than talked with me like a rational being, then I'd have lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of dollars.

What frustrates me is the common tactic used by apologists in which they assume you aren't educated in the topic at hand. "Better do your homework" is just an attempt to appear intellectually superior.

This is hardly the most egregious offense I've received from online Christian apologists, but it once again makes me wonder: why is it so hard to just have a decent conversation with online Christian apologists?

Dead-Logic

(I mean, LOTS of dollars.)


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 10:02 PM and have