Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Lace tattoo and MOVE coming up!

Lace tattoo and MOVE coming up!

This one I finished yesterday. It was a lot of fun and the finishing touches were postponed because of a sickday. Now it's finished though! The photoquality again is poor. I have to start taking better pictures of the work I've done.



















And now it's official Zombie tattoo will be moving some time in August! (new location is also in Töölö) Which means I'll be able to take on more work, since I'll be working more days in the week. I'm excited!!
I'll start already at August 2nd, at the old location Eino Leinonkatu 10 in Töölö, so from then on I'll be taking appointments for the fall!
Have a nice summer and see you!
Nina




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 7:22 AM and have