Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Happy Birthday, Ken Pulliam

Happy Birthday, Ken Pulliam

My thoughts today echo the sentiments expressed by Mike D, who wrote:

Today would have been Ken Pulliam's 52nd birthday. I didn't know him personally (though I certainly wish I could have picked his brain over a glass of Scotch), but I read his blog regularly, and respected him greatly. I took it as a tremendous compliment that he followed this blog, and his picture in my "followers" list acts as a reminder of a great mind lost far too soon. I wish his family well on what's surely a rough day for them, and I strongly encourage my readers to check out his outstanding blog:

Why I De-Converted from Evangelical Christianity

I also recommend checking out Ken's blog. While we have lost a great mind, we are fortunate that his writings remain with us.

While I'm at it, here is a list of other wonderful minds you should read:




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 4:22 AM and have