Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Bonus Facebook Fun!

Bonus Facebook Fun!

Another one of my Christian friends on Facebook (who's neither Clayton nor Mutual Respect Guy, FYI) shared this image he found on a Facebook page called "I Just Want to Praise You, Jesus":

Out of curiosity, I clicked on it and read the responses to this picture. I couldn't help myself. I trolled. Just a little...

I know, I'm bad. But I'm a little riled up over some stuff right now (I'll explain later). I still have some self-control, however, which I exhibit in this little exchange with my wonderful (and hyper-religious) niece:

I didn't have the heart to push the Enter key. Oh well. I also found this image on Facebook, which reminded me of the time Clayton and I spent as roommates (see if you can guess who is who - even the hair color is fairly accurate):

The first guy actually really looks like Clayton. All the second guy needs is a goatee and a black T-shirt. This picture makes me laugh. I'll have to show it to Clayton. He'll laugh too.

Rock & Roll, baby.

Dead-Logic.com


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 7:00 PM and have