Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Stuff

Stuff

Well what a busy few weeks we have been having at the shop! I have been so busy catching up on things and just trying to juggle the everyday stuff too, so it's been hectic to say the least. I am not complaining though, being busy is a good thing! 

And I just want to plug again that Matt is working the Auckland Convention (I know, I have already plugged a million times). So it's 26th and 27th of November. We will only be away from the shop for 5 days, so just a very quick trip to do the convention and then home again.

In tattooing news, Matt finished some stuff this week, yay! I only got iphone photo's, so proper shots still to come but you get the idea.
Anchor and some hibiscus 
A Dragon
Another Dragon
On Friday I felt inspired to take photo's of the kids working (I think I was just procrastinating over stuff I SHOULD really be doing). 
Mango (Jamie) and my glass of vino (it was Friday night ok)?
Simo
Matty D
Also, if you get bored of waiting for stuff (stuff meaning tattoos) to be posted on this blog, we do often upload such pics on instagram. People with iphones need to get on it. Instagram is the new facebook after all!! Look us up under @mattdeverson, @samdeverson or red_cat_whirlwind (for Simone). The guys are often posting their work on there. So if you want to keep updated you can, you don't have to wait for my lazy ass to post a blog every 6 weeks :D

Matt also spent Monday drawing up a new design for convention banner and our business cards. I posted the line drawing because he didn't end up liking the colours he put into the finished one. So when he does it again we will post it in colour. 



And this is what Jamie has been up to this week








And here is what Simo has been up to:






I am really scattered today, really not in the right frame of mind to be blogging. Just ignore the extra grammatical errors but anyone who reads this is used to that by now. It's just particularly bad today. ...Now I am rambling. So goodnight.



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 5:14 AM and have