Tattoo - Visual Art Form
I really don't know what to blog about this week, so can I just cheat and chuck a bunch of photo's in here and hope that still counts as a "blog entry"? I really don't have a bad attitude to blogging, I just really don't have much to say this week (wow, never thought I would say that about myself). So without further adooooooo! Here is some pics of stuff the kids have been up to:

Matty's Work:
Matt started the outline on Tara's back piece. Lots of lines so well done Tara for sitting through the whole outline in one sitting. 
And another big outline started last week. 
Bill Murray. Matt doesn't do that many portraits these days but loves doing them if it's a rad idea and who doesn't love Bill Murray? 
What Simo's been up to:
Zombie girl head on our mate Mandi

Mango's work this week: 





But I do need to do a plug for our mates Mitch and Aaron from Westside Tattoo (Brisbane). They are both doing a guest spot in late December/January. Mitch will be here from 18th Dec till 3rd of Jan and Aaron's dates are still to be confirmed. But if you want to get some sweet tatties off them, that's your chance. I will give a bit more info later but I know Mitch's spots are filling up fast, so better get on it! Check our their work at http://www.westsidetattoo.com.au/

In saying that, I should also mention Jamie and Simone are taking 6 weeks off, from December 24th to the 4th of February. So if you have any ongoing work that you wanted finished by Summer, better get on it! We will have guests artists to take over while they are gone, so don't fret, we will still be taking bookings over that period. 


So the shop will be open over the Christmas and New Year period (except the usual weekends and public holidays). Matt and I are taking a short trip to Japan to get tattooed from December 18th to December 27th, other than that we will be business as usual as well. 

Matt worked on a new print on Sunday. Using the snake from the banner he did. He decided he didn't like that one and wants to redo it. So he recycled the snake from that, for a print on it's own. 
New Stickers (they look more gold in real life)



Well seems like I had more to say than I thought, haha, can't help myself.

That's all. 





share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 6:00 PM and have