Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Update

Update

Let me give you all an update on me: I accepted a position at the martial arts academy where I train. I've been quite busy these past couple weeks learning the job and working long hours. It's a good job. In fact, it's the best job I've ever had. I am finally where I want to be. I love it. The problem, at least in the short-term, is that I have no time, energy, or mental wherewithal to write. My entire focus has been on my new job, and it has to be that way. I have a lot to learn in order to do this job well. That means Dead-Logic won't get updated as often as I'd like. I plan to get back to writing as soon as I get settled into the new position, but until then my posting will be infrequent. I'm going to try to post at least once a week - maybe I'll even get around to finishing my Fight Club series. Stay tuned.



Dead-Logic.com


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 4:41 AM and have