Tattoo - Visual Art Form

F*ckin' Magnets, How Do They Work?

F*ckin' Magnets, How Do They Work?

I had a good night tonight, in spite of everything that's been going on. If I'm feeling okay and have something to blog about, then I think I should blog about it. So here we go...

I just saw this video today on Facebook. The guy who posted it is a Christian, and he referred to Insane Clown Posse as a "rather unexpected advocate for intelligent design." Here's the video...


Check out the lyrics starting at 1:51 of this video:
Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
And I don't wanna talk to a scientist,
Y'all motherfuckers lyin', and gettin' me pissed.

Yep, sounds like creationism to me. Hell, this is what Kent Hovind would sound like if he were a gangsta rapper. The scientists are lying to you. If you don't understand how things like magnets work, it must be a miracle.

Dead-Logic.com


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 11:46 PM and have