Tattoo - Visual Art Form




Ola ! Fair week or so I would say. I like the heat definetly made sweeter with cervesa. So I got to finish a couple of small tattoos on our buddy Linda, a couple of japanese robins. Linda is from Sweden. She is going back soon. Bye Linda . Cool Fact :- Linda is from Umea the home of two of the raddest bands ever - Refused & Cult Of Luna .

Also did a Dark Lord of the Sith on Tye the Wet Dog. We Listened to Converge the whole time it was fun. I did a little peoni on my buddy Dan too . This week there a few things I will hopefully finish up , Dale's sleeve ( finally ! ) , Snowy's Yoda & Jason's 1/2 sleeve. I got at least three sleeves to start next week so I may try and put the pics of those up too!

I pretty much only listened to the new Doomriders last week and this week I have started off with a few golden oldies like Snapcase , Husker Du , The Get Up Kids & Neurosis , if the music is anything to go by this week could be weird .

I also think I got wayyyyyyyyyy too obsessed with soccer hooligan movies . Easy up son!

Sam and I hung out with our good friends Dave & Tash Sunday night , Dave helps with all our design stuff , and we are putting together a bunch of merch stuff. We have one new design in the works and another on the way . Hopefully we will get them soon so keep a lookout on here if your keen.

Anyway its about 4 weeks till we are having our christmas break when sam and I go to New Zealand . Should be neato . Get to see our buddy Sarah too . Yay! It is also roughly 6 weeks til my big sister Bri has a baby , and my best buddy Steve and his wife have one too ! Its raining kids !!
Im tired now Bret Micheals "Rock of Love Bus " mentally drained me
See you M

" Game over Man , Game over! "




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 3:30 AM and have