Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Hello and Welcome.

So me and Sam are gonna try and keep the three people who may care to read this up to date with life at Progression . Hopefully it may give a bit of an insight to what we are about and what we are trying to accomplish.

So again it was a busy week. Finished my bro Zoran's 3/4 Jap sleeve and I also knocked off another part of Pat's Pirates Of the Carribean leg. Pat is responsible for hooking me up with the sweet XXX Tattoo T in the pic. I wanted to visit this shop when I was in Switzerland last year , but missed closing by 30 minutes. So Pat was kind enough on his trip there to pic me up a t. Cheers Boi!

This week also saw the arrival of my new custom 18kt Gold liner from Marv Lerning. Marv makes some of the sweetest customs machines around and I was so stoked to get one . Check out his machines @ www.marvinlerning.com Thanks again Marv!

So this week will hopefully see the finish of a couple of sleeves I have going on for Dale & Tiarnee so I hope to put up some pics of those.

This week I was fuelled by the new Between The Buried And Me, new Air, the amazing new Converge, Strung Out & always Isis so hopefully a good week ahead! Cheers M

"Hey Man your Bleeding!"
- "I ain't got time to bleed"




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 11:37 PM and have