Tattoo - Visual Art Form




Yo ho me hearties, been a bit lazy with photos this week, and I know that Im a crap photographer, but here are a couple of this weeks efforts. A sleeve I started a while back on Andrew and a pirate hooker on my buddy Kirsty . Both were a while in the making so there you go.

Got a gnarly few weeks ahead in the lead up to Christmas, a couple of exciting things I am looking forward to doing, like Mr Cox's sleeve and Mr Snow's pant and a surprise for Mr Culley.
Also for those who give a shit we will be closing from 19th of Dec until 3rd of January . Middle Earth here we come.

Saw a couple of sweet movies this week too :- Inglorious Basterds, 500 Days of Summer and Paranormal Activity. They were awesome and definetly worth a look. Saw New Moon too just don't tell anyone (surprisingly not too bad but I can't decide if that's because on going in I expected it to be utter shit). Supposedly I look like Carlise Cullen, thanks Tom. I also look semi-idiotic but I can't help that.

Sammy and I also got tickets for Isis in Melbourne next year and when we go over for that we are organising to get tattooed . Im basically gonna get everything bar a part of my left leg and my left arm done and Sam is getting her back done. I can't wait because I pretty much hate all of my tattoos and I need good ones !

Best be off now . Drawing, tattooing , Indian Food, Wine, Tattooing Sam and watching Zombieland all in that order await.
Have a good week ya hear. If you read this write me something . M

To become a true dork listen to - Neurosis - A Sun that Never Sets
- Pixies - Doolittle
- Dissapearer - The Clearing






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 9:06 PM and have