Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Summerbreak

Summerbreak

Today was my last official workday for the summer. Zombie tattoo will be closing it's doors for the summer from Midsummer onwards. (If you have an appointment with me in july you know about it : )
Just letting you guys know I'll be back from vacation on Aug. 2nd. Booking appointments for me will start then. If you have a small job that doesn't need a consultation at the studio, meaning taking measurements etc. you can mail me to get a time at the beginning of august. If you have some questions I'll be checking my e-mails throughout the summer also tattoolawas@gmail.com (Please note: Matzon and Gustav might start work on other dates)





share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 6:27 AM and have