Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Peacock

Peacock

This one I posted earlier as the linework was done. This time I got to do the colours. This one I feel has a very different kind of style to it.



















So far I have just posted a lot of the work I have done, not really thinking too much about it. I think I'll give myself a project over the summer and figure out what I will do with this blog or if I'll just continue posting this and that. I'll probably keep posting both artwork and tattoos, I still want some sort of a diary feel to it. Somehow I just want to push myself to the next level and start showing things I really feel good about and things I'd love to do more and so on. SO I guess I'm going to try and weed out the gems and the work that I really feel for. BIG plans as usual : )


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 8:58 AM and have