Tattoo - Visual Art Form
Well to be honest I am really not in the mood to blog (I've had a shitty couple days). I was waiting for the mood to lift but seems it's not, so your gonna get a half assed post instead. Cool, so here is a bunch of pics and I won't say anything- haha. 

Stuff done by Matt this week:



Just the lotus done by Matt (script by someone else)

By Jamie:

By Simo:



I guess I do have a few things to say. Just another reminder about Rites of Passage Festival that's coming up. Anyone interested in being tattooed by Matt at the Melbourne Tattoo convention can email us at progressiontattoo@hotmail.com

I also want to apologise to people wanting to make appointments with Matt. It's been a crazy couple of months and he has been booked really solid. But rest assured in the next month or so things should calm down and we can get people regular appointments again. We head off the San Francisco in 2 weeks (13th April) and we will be gone for 2 weeks. After that things should start to get back to normal. Thanks for your patience!

That's it.









share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 11:16 PM and have