Tattoo - Visual Art Form

We were back...

We were back...




Offerings for the ceremony we went to
Well I really have let the blog slip lately, oops. But I have a good excuse, we have been in Bali! We just spent two glorious weeks in the "Island of the Gods" and one of our most favourite places in the world. We had an awesome time and Matt got some well deserved RNR. I won't go on about it too much but I have posted a few little pics. We did get our scuba diving licence while we were there, which took 3 days and was the highlight of our trip. I am so excited because I actually did get my licence about 17 years ago and never used it and not too mention I've nagged Matt about doing it for so long (and I finally talked him into it). So now we are certified we hope to do a lot more diving, we both absolutely loved it!  




Just some beautiful scenery on the East Coast.




We dived a ship wreck and guess Matt is trying to pretend to steer the boat?




I have to say that scuba gear is really not the most flattering

I also have a few pics to post of tattoo's, they have probably been posted before but these are just actually some decent shots we got taken by someone else. So they are from the "photo day" we had recently, where we had a bunch of people come in and take some shots of the work Matt has done on them. They turned out a treat, so I posted a couple of my faves.













Saying goodbye to Bali at Jimbaran Bay

And so we said goodbye to Bali and had a very quick trip home to then head off to Japan again. So we are currently in Japan for the next 5 weeks or so. It's so good to be back in Japan again (our other most favourite place in the world), even if I think the heat is going to actually kill me. We haven't had time to do much so far, Matt has been really sick. So sick that we had to take him to the doctor this morning (before his full day of tattooing, poor thing). So we haven't got out much at all. But anyway, assuming Matt is feeling better, we hope to get out and about by the weekend. And then hopefully I have some fun stuff to post about our time here. 


Sorry if I have taken a while to get back to people on facebook and email, I just really haven't had a chance. For anyone wanting appointments with Matt could you please contact us by phone after the 20th of September? Also would just like to remind people that we are doing the Melbourne Tattoo Expo on the 16th, 17th and 18th of September. If you want to get tattooed, shoot us an email at progressiontattoo@hotmail.com. Please stipulate what you are after, where you want it and size etc  and see the web for further details http://www.tattooexpo.com.au/

Matt will also be working the Auckland Convention in November. So same deal applies, send us an email if your keen and see their web for further details http://aucklandtattoocon.co.nz/home.html

So that's it for now. I am going to sign off so I can go practice my Japanese (which is very rusty, since I have practiced in like forever).

Sayonara!



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 9:50 PM and have